Recipe: Appetizing My cheese and ham Spanish omelette

My cheese and ham Spanish omelette.

My cheese and ham Spanish omelette My cheese and ham Spanish omelette very diverse and have ideal flavor that unique. Few types of My cheese and ham Spanish omelette recipes are also adequate simple to process and do not take long. Though not everybody likes My cheese and ham Spanish omelette food, now few people are get attached and like the sundry My cheese and ham Spanish omelette foods on hand. This can be visible than the number of restaurants that supply My cheese and ham Spanish omelette as one of the dish. You can have My cheese and ham Spanish omelette using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My cheese and ham Spanish omelette

  1. Prepare 3 of med potato grated and rinsed.
  2. It's 1 of onion thin slice.
  3. You need 5 of eggs.
  4. You need 1/4 cup of milk.
  5. Prepare 2 Tsp of mixed herbs.
  6. It's of As much ham and cheese as u like.
  7. Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for potato and onions.
  8. It's of Sprinkle with paprika.

My cheese and ham Spanish omelette step by step

  1. Grate potatoes slice onion rinse starch off potatoes squeeze out liquid.
  2. Add oil to pan saute potato and onions with 2 tbsp butter for 5 mins with out any colour then allow to cool slightly.
  3. Put eggs milk mixed herbs salt and pepper to taste whisk together.
  4. Add potato mix to eggs and blend well.
  5. Put half into the pan and top with cheese and ham put rest of mixture on top then cook for 5 mins until browned.
  6. Then place it under a med heat grill for 5/10 mins until set and golden.
  7. Serve from the pan or turn out onto a plate and sprinkle with paprika and enjoy😉.

Got ingredients for production My cheese and ham Spanish omelette recipes is also not difficult. You can easily get the main ingredients at the nearest supermarket and indeed on the market. There are much kinds of My cheese and ham Spanish omelette that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can constantly praxis this My cheese and ham Spanish omelette recipe at home, and can serve it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of course very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try them.

1 comment:

  1. I liked very much how the recipes is presented and images are way too good , for more healthy omelette recipes visit healthy Omelette Recipe

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.